Zombie-Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vip Donations

Go down

Vip Donations Empty Vip Donations

Post  CryTek Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:05 am

Want to become a supporter of the server

DONATE

Donation are made to the above paypal account , after payment sent me a PM with the date and name and i will verify it.

NOTE We use the donation money for server payment and maintenance

For 10 € you will recive Life Time Vip Membership

VIP HUMAN CLASS

Vip Human Class includes: Nanosuit witch has all human classes special abilities included

+100 credits for rpg

If you want an unique model only for yourself you will have to pay 10 € monthly fee.

Code:
After payment send a mail to Zombie.Domination@yahoo.com with (copy+paste in mail):

Ingame name :
password :
or IP Adress:

I understand the Terms Of Service below:
Zombie-Domination server reserves the right to deny plus membership to anyone. A one time non refundable payment will have to be made before Z-D membership is granted. No further fees / payments will have to be made after purchase.
VIP Membership lasts until server closure , and no refunds will be given after that date or if server closure. Zombie-Domination server reserves the right to lock unbalanced weapons, and disable any part of the system at any time. Abuse of the membership will result in access being removed without any refund given.
No refund will be given for server downtime/ Z-D member system downtime / Server closure / Other unforeseen events.
Prices of Z-D membership can change without notice, and you accept to pay the cost on the day of submitting this form.
Zombie-Domination server reserves the right to remove/ revoke the Z-D membership system at any time without warning with no refund.
I also agree I will be kind and considerate to other players, and not to abuse the membership. I accept that if I break the rules my membership may be revoked and my access to one or any of our servers may be revoked and no refund will be given.
Abuse of the membership is the head admins discretion, abuse includes but is not limited to:
Spamming Commands/Binds/Chat
Rude & Anti social behaviour
Using the Z-D membership to impair other peoples game play.
Using the Z-D membership to cause undesired functions on the server.

Zombie-Domination server reserves the right to change this TOS at any time without warning, and you agree to automatically accept the updated TOS by continuing using Zombie-Domination membership after the TOS change.
CryTek
CryTek
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 44
Reputatie : 2
Data de inscriere : 2009-07-21
Varsta : 34
Localizare : Constanta

https://zombie-domination.forumgratuit.ro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum